Golden brass bangle bracelet - rimmed
This golden brass bangle bracelet is a better sustainable but affordable option than a karat gold jewelry.
Made by the T’boli tribe from metal scraps that would have just polluted the environment. With metal scraps melted and shaped into pieces of art work by the Tiboli tribe's skills passed on from one generation to the next, these golden brass bangle bracelet are certainly one-of-a-kind. This one's rimmed for a more solid look.
Not only is it lighter to the pocket but also with these upcycled pieces, you’ll be collaborating with the T’boli tribe in their efforts to care for our common planet.
Stack them up for a bold impression or wear it in singles for a minimalist style.
- One-of-a-kind-- Only available here! You won't find this in Amazon, Walmart or any other US stores;
- Sustainable - upcycled from metal scraps;
- Indigenous - made by the T'boli tribe with skills that was passed on from generations to generations;
- Design: Rimmed wavy hammered shape
- Dimensions: 3 inches in diameter; weight: 0.7oz